I enjoyed conference, but for some reason I don't feel inspired I feel overwhelmed, it's not that I am doing a lot of wrong in my life but so far this year, for me, has been tough. I have had my good and bad days, don't get me wrong. I guess reality has hit me hard. Heavenly Father is no respector of souls. With that being said and then conference it was like I was being told, "Yup Annabell suck it up, no more wimpy trials for you! It's hard ball time." I am just afraid to see what waits tomorrow and in the todays I am trying my hardest to be prepared for the tomorrows and I just can't reach that place in the race where I am feeling confident and okay that all is well. FAITH. I know the answers. anywho, suck it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment