Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Simple Sundays

I struggle with Sundays, they are probably my worst day of the week, sad but true. I like going to church it's the coming home part. I want to relax with my family on Sundays but there are still the responsibilities. I don't like cooking meals on Sunday. I want Sunday to be a day that I can relax too but I have found that I am still cooking, cleaning up after three others, more cleaning, etc. I have tried a few ideas to keeping the Sabbath more simple, Crock pot meals, husband makes the meal, and a few others but they honestly don't last for a reason or two. So with the new time we are going to church at I am hoping that I can figure out a simple routine with Sunday, I like the 11:00 time, I don't have to rush to get ready in the mornings, we come home, have a light lunch or snack and then another LIGHT meal for dinner, which I am still working on menu's, ideas appreciated. 2010 can be the year that I can accomplish this and really make Sundays more purposeful and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment