Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To be or not to be...

C1 and C2 are both thumb suckers and I don't think there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about them stopping should I/shouldn't I? All the adults that I have talked to that were thumb suckers say that we (Paul and I) just need to give it time. For the most part I am willing to do that. I have noticed these adults are not anymore insecure then the rest of us, or have other issues I can blame on thumb sucking. So for now..... it's an issue that is not a priority. Now should I get rid of the above "burpy's" hmmm, I know it will be easier now then later.
C2 puts his burpy on his head when he is feeling tired, I personally think it's cute. Oh what goes on in the minds of our babes.

1 comment:

  1. But the burpy on his head is so cute. Just one memory that soon will disappear but will not be forgotten. :)

    ReplyDelete