Now that Paul has been home for about two weeks I am still adjusting to him being home. Saturdays are completely different than week days, routines are different and activities are different and usually the daddy is only home on Saturdays and Paul rarely took days off of work since we didn't get paid for them. Anywho, it has been nice to have Paul around, I know the kids are enjoying it and are already used to it. Many people have asked me, in a whisper or when Paul is not around, "so, how is it having Paul around all the time?" Honestly he's not around all the time. Paul has is own agenda which I learned quickly, the honey to do list is not getting done but I am not upset that he is doing other things either. I was a little nervous at first that my "schedule" would get messed up since it does on Saturdays but so far so good and if it does then it was a nice break. I enjoy having him around all the time (not that he's around all the time), I can keep him up watching a movie because he cannot use the excuse he has to get up at 5. I don't have to come up with lunches for him anymore. I am also appreciative of this chance, because it has showed me where Paul and I are in our marriage. Good little reminders. One of my friends reminded me that this is the time to have your husband home, around Christmas. Yup, I will agree. I am thankful for this trial, Heavenly Father, do I pass and we can move on? Could you leave a message in the snow of what else we need to learn so we can pass this trial too? I am all yours and ready for whatever else we need to learn.
There is a whole other chapter in my head of what sucks about not having a steady income, maybe I should save that for another post or two or three. Humbling is all I will say. Right now I am trying to figure things out...still. whew.
Today is the 1st DAY OF SCHOOL!!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment