Yes, there are two lines there and yes we are prego! I figure I need to announce it, since it's getting out and quite frankly it's not me to call everyone and tell you all formally, this is the announcement. Or if you don't read the blog then C1 will inform you, now that she knows, she is telling everyone. Anyone that calls, she wants to tell them. She is excited.
This 3rd pregnancy hasn't been fun, I have been sick more than not and to top it off I gushed out blood on Tuesday and have now decided to take it easy, (what is that anyways?) I don't know what the deal with the bleeding is, Ultrasound showed the baby to be quite active and healthy, it's just me on the outside. Anywho. We are excited and we pray this baby will be healthy whenever it's delivered.
That is exciting news! I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulation! How are along are you? When are you due? I hope all goes well! I'm pretty excited!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wishing you the best!
ReplyDelete