Friday, January 6, 2012

Yep...it's me

My baby is now 14 months old and I am finally getting back into my old routine(if one even existed). I wish I could bounce back more (sooner) but I will take what I can get. I have also decided that I am going to blog about what I want to, dang it! I don't care if I offend, I do care, but how 'bout you just don't read it. I want to be able to have this be my blog and post what I want. I want this to be my "out". I also just realized that I shouldn't have to post this paragraph because it goes against what I just said but oh well.

I have been reading Dave Ramsey for a few months now. The complete money makeover came recommended to me and quite frankly Paul and I need a money makeover. We see eye to eye for the most part on finances and we have the same tendencies to spend when we shouldn't. We were recently pretty much out of debt and refinanced our home to a 15 yr and I honestly felt more "spiritually free" because we were following the prophets and what they said and honestly I think we were blessed for making those strides to be debt free. BUT then we bought that darn truck, yes I like the truck but we owe a few thousand on it and I am frustrated that we are in that slave debt race again and honestly I feel there is a spiritual cloud that is hovering.So back to Dave Ramsey.... I hope that P and I can stick to it. I am reading it while telling him what I learn and I am afraid that he will not get on that train with me and stick it out. I told him that we need to make a lot of sacrifices to get things completely paid off (our First step) I don't know yet, what sacrifices he will be making. I am not going to go out to eat, at least never for the month of January starting January 3rd ( we went out the 2nd). I am honestly nervous. I can't stomach eating the same thing pretty much in the same month. I HATE cooking on the weekends, I never get a break. C1 is good to eat cereal for dinner, but there is just something wrong with that or is there, they pack those cereals with nutrients, right? :)  Anywho... we will see where this takes us. Live like no one else now so we CAN live like no one else. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment